Enjoy Spicy Chicken Wings for The Big Game!
Enjoying the game is only half the fun! When you’re hosting a football watch party, you want your guests to indulge in great finger foods and snacks. Check out these recipes to make sure your party is filled with flavor.
Wings are a staple for a football watch party. Try the Nashville Hot Chicken Wings, cooked in an air fryer for serious flavor. Grab a bottle of Allegro Nashville Hot Marinade, one stick of butter, and skin on chicken wings.
Place chicken wings in a large resealable bag or glass dish with ½ cup of Allegro Nashville Hot Marinade and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours then remove the wings from the marinade and discard any remaining marinade.
Pat dry the chicken so it’s not dripping sauce and place the chicken in an air fryer basket. Set to 350 degrees, cook for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, heat a bottle of Allegro Nashville Hot Marinade in a saucepan on the stove along with a stick of butter, stirring well and set aside. Turn and shake the chicken in the air fryer basket once before transferring chicken to butter mixture in bowl then return to the air fryer basket. Set to 400 degrees, cook another 15 minutes until the juice is clear when thickest part is cut to the bone. And voila!
Allegro offers an expanse of flavors. Using the Allegro Hickory Smoke Marinade and Caytlin’s Chex Mix recipe, you can make a quick and yummy snack for the big game. You’ll need 3 cups of corn Chex cereal, 3 cups of rice Chex cereal, 1 cup of mixed nuts, 1 cup of bite-size pretzels, 1 cup of goldfish crackers, 8 tablespoons of melted butter, 4 tablespoons of the Allegro Hickory Smoke Marinade, 1 ½ teaspoons of seasoned salt, 1 ½ teaspoons of garlic powder, and 1 ½ teaspoons of onion powder.
Mix all the seasonings and butter ingredients and drizzle over the dry ingredients. Spread it out on a foil-lined cookie sheet and bake at 275 degrees for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
If you’re a die-hard foodie with a passion for homemade jerky, this next recipe is for you—Hot-Yaki Beef Jerky. You’ll need 5 pounds of eye of round, 2 cups of Allegro hot and spicy, and 3 cups of Allegro teriyaki beef broth. Freeze the eye of round, trim all external fat, then slice jerky against the grain in ¼-inch slices. Mix the marinades with the beef slices and cover with beef broth in a large sealed container. Let that sit for 48 hours before draining and smoking at 200 degrees until desired texture is met.
- 3 lbs chicken wing pieces
- 1 cup Allegro Nashville Hot Marinade
- 1 Stick of Butter
- Place chicken wings in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup Allegro Nashville Hot Marinade turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours. Remove chicken wings from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Melt butter and ½ cup of Nashville Hot Marinade together.
- Lightly pat chicken dry so its not dripping sauce and place chicken in air fryer basket. Set to 350°F; cook 15 minutes, turning and shaking/stirring once.
- Transfer chicken to butter mixture in bowl; toss to coat. Return chicken to air fryer basket. Pour any remaining butter mixture over chicken. Set to 400°F; cook 12 to 15 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (at least 165°F), turning and stirring once. Serve with your favorite ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Snacking has never been more satisfying!